2. Communication Preferences. By using GeoAssure’s Quick Guide service, you consent to receiving electronic communications from GeoShack. These communications may involve sending emails to the email address you provided during registration or posting communications on the Quick Guide service or social media feeds.
3. Membership, Billing and Cancellation:
• Recurring Billing. By starting your GeoAssure membership, you authorize us to charge your company an annual subscription fee at the then current rate.
• Price Changes. We reserve the right to adjust pricing for our service or any components thereof in any manner and at any time as we may determine in our sole and absolute discretion.
• No Refunds. PAYMENTS ARE NONREFUNDABLE AND THERE ARE NO REFUNDS OR CREDITS FOR PARTIALLY USED PERIODS.
• Cancellation. You company may cancel their GeoAssure subscription at any time. WE DO NOT PROVIDE REFUNDS OR CREDITS FOR ANY PARTIAL-MONTH PERIODS. Upon the Cancelation of the GeoAssure Subscription, you will immediately lose access to the GeoAssure Quick Guides service.
4. GeoAssure Quick Guide Service:
• You must be a current employee for a Company with an active GeoAssure Subscription.
• The GeoAssure Quick Guide service, and any content viewed through our service, are for your company’s commercial use only. During your company’s active subscription, we grant you a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable, license to access the Quick Guide service and view any content provided.
• We continually update the Quick Guide service, including the content library. We reserve the right in our sole and absolute discretion to make changes from time to time and without notice in how we offer and operate our service.
• The quality of the display of the Quick Guide content may vary from computer to computer, and device to device, and may be affected by a variety of factors, such as your location, the bandwidth available through and/or speed of your Internet connection. You are responsible for all Internet access charges.
5. Passwords & Account Access:
6. Disclaimers of Warranties and Limitations on Liability:
• THE QUICK GUIDE SERVICE AND ALL CONTENT THEREWITH, OR ANY OTHER FEATURES OR FUNCTIONALITIES ASSOCIATED WITH THE SERVICE, ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” WITH ALL FAULTS AND WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND.
• TO THE EXTENT PERMISSIBLE UNDER APPLICABLE LAWS, IN NO EVENT SHALL GEOSHACK, OR ITS SUBSIDIARIES OR ANY OF THEIR SHAREHOLDERS, DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES OR LICENSORS BE LIABLE (JOINTLY OR SEVERALLY) TO YOU FOR PERSONAL INJURY OR ANY SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, OR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER.
7. Intellectual Property:
Copyright. The GeoAssure Quick Guide service, including all content provided, is protected by United States and international copyright, trade secret or other intellectual property laws and treaties.
9. Use of Information Submitted: GeoShack is free to use any comments, information, ideas, concepts, reviews, or techniques or any other material contained in any communication you may send to us (“Feedback”), including responses to questionnaires or through postings to GeoShack, including any websites and user interfaces, without further compensation, acknowledgement or payment to you for any purpose whatsoever including, but not limited to, developing, manufacturing and marketing products and creating, modifying or improving the GeoAssure Quick Guides service. In addition, you agree not to enforce any “moral rights” in and to the Feedback, to the extent permitted by applicable law
10. Arbitration Agreement: